1. To provide a culturally relevant knowledge base and skill set in research ethics that will allow fellows from low- and middle-income countries (LMICs) in the Caribbean basin to function as independent research ethicists in their home countries and institutions.
2. To prepare fellows and faculty to act as research ethics educators in their home countries and institutions.
3. To prepare fellows to facilitate institutional change with regard to ethical practices in research.
4. To develop and maintain centers of excellence in bioethics and research ethics at St. George’s University and the Universidad Autónoma de Querétaro.
5. To further develop and sustain a research ethics network in the Caribbean.
6. To develop additional research ethics capacity in the Caribbean.
Contact us by email: Euardo Farías Trujillo (UAQ Coordinator and CREEii Faculty) : firstname.lastname@example.org Mr Kareem Coomansingh (SGU Program Coordinator and CREEii alumnus): email@example.com